“Kids for Kids” Campaign
Is the first phase of a series of social projects entitled:
Noipap Wings for Freedom.
- At this stage we select drawings from schools around the world.
Children aware that they are drawing for other children thus becoming not only published authors but also the protagonists of what will ultimately be an impressive show with drawings collected in three years more than 1,500 children.
- For a period of three years, we will launch a book a week, creating a book series of 155 mini e-books.
- The books will be accompanied with inspirational phrases for children and adults
- The books will have a very accessible price of 0.50 cents, and all the drawings will have as its theme the butterflies or any symbol of evolution. Because the evolution is the key, that leads to freedom!
All of the royalties of the book will be donated to children in Quinhamel, Guinea Bissau.
The impact of this project:
- Children draw for other children, becoming published artists knowing that will help other children again.
- Children who leaf through books made by other children, knowing that they were created to help other less fortunate children.
- Children from Africa receive material help knowing that they were helped by the good soul of other children their own age.
- Near the end of the three years, we will organize a charity event and an exhibition with more than 1,500 drawings and answers.
The goal of the project:
- Breaking the limits of what is age, region or race. A communion that goes beyond any faith and education.
- Teach children that you can always find ways and methods to help others, and raise awareness about the needs of others, opposing the ego still in development.
- Connecting children from all over the world and all religions or no religions..
- To teach children in need who are not so limited, and that with the new era of information can create content and distribute it anywhere in the world.
- To sensitize the entire community by creating a precedent.
- Management of the funds will be in charge of the three Franciscan monks. In the Franciscan Mission Quinhamel, in Guinea Bissau, live the three Franciscan monks Rino Furlato, Piergianni and Michael André Daniels, three extraordinary men who have dedicated their lives to helping others.
- I am the initiator of the project and co-creator of the mini-eBooks and I operate from Verona, Italy but this project has become a reality and not remain a mere idea of mine only with the immeasurable help of these wonderful people:
- Claudia Larisa Jarcalete from London, U.K.
- Olga Buldina from Ukraine.
- Valentina Theodora Burgui from Bucharest, Romania.
- Fabio Vitale from Sicily.
- Madalina Stefania Tudorica from Birmingham, U.K.
To see the first eBook click the link below:
To see the photos with the first artists click the link below:
If you want to get involved contact us.
More people we are,
more good things can be done.
May all beings be free, educated and happy!