The script for an animate-cartoon storytelling
- BLACK IMAGE
- Sound of shoe heels.
- ZOOM ON A PAIR OF SHOES
- AS THE IMAGE BECOME BIGGER WE START SEEING children’s uniform shoes and pans, the chair legs, school benches…
LITLLE GIRL VOICE OVER:
- Everybody looks how to speed up and bring more information to the young kids; it seems like we become not evolving human beings but a bunch of computers filled up with information.
- Little students- with old computers 486 instead of heads filled up with the floppy disk by a teacher.
- Let’s take a look of a regular human being with a degree that struggle and is stressed up by the daily problems.
- CORPORATE BUILDING. DAY.
- A young man struggles to get out from an elevator full of people in an office building.
- Get squeezed by the doors of the elevator.
- His face became red, his hair blow, sheets paper everywhere on the floor and the image freeze.
VOICE OVER: Seems to have different fillings from the day he graduates.
- UNIVERSITY. GRADUATION DAY.
- Three years before, the same young man with other graduates, happiness, and hats in the air.
- OFFICE BUILDING. DAY.
- An orange squeezed by the elevator doors.
- Orange juice everywhere.
Late Dr. Wayne Dyer used to say:
“When you squeeze an orange, you’ll always get orange juice to come out. What comes out is what’s inside.”
It doesn’t matter if the orange is squeezed by a child, by a grandfather, by a lady or by the elevator doors…
What comes out is what’s inside.
Now let’s take a look again at the young men squashed by the elevator doors.
- CORPORATE BUILDING. DAY
- Frozen image with the young man full of anger squeezed by the elevator doors, with the next words written around him over the image:
- anger, hatred, bitterness, tension, depression, anxiety…
GIRL VOICE OVER:
- This image remembers you of someone?
- How about now?
- HIGHWAY. RAINY DAY
- Thousands of cars blocked on the highway.
- A furious man blocked in traffic manifesting his anger.
VOICE OVER + SCREEN WRITING+ IMAGES:
Do you think these guys have a stress control issue?
But is not their fault…
You see these days we blame the politicians, the media, the economy crisis and etcetera. (IMAGES)
But people who years ago were just like me, little students, create all of these. (PICTURES COLAGGE ADULT+EARLY AGES)
And they also were filled up with formations and the value system it was also based on the capacity of memorizing like robots not created to reveal and empower the unique qualities and skills of each individual.
(IMAGE WITH STUDENTS FROM 1900)
The guy who wrote Noipap explains to me that the present is the simple result of the cumulate actions of yesterday and the days before yesterday.
As well as our future is going to be the result of thoughts, feelings and most of all words and actions of today, tomorrow and the days after tomorrow.
He also explains to me that we are all ONE, a bigger organism.
I really don’t understand at the beginning, but with patience, he explained to me that a family it’s a bigger organism composed of two or more individuals, with different unique qualities and duties inside of the family. When I start thinking about Mom and Dad I understood.
He forward explained to me that society it’s kind of a bigger family composed of families and single individuals, a town it’s a bigger Society composed of more little societies, families, and single individuals. And as a result, I understood that a country is a bigger town and also a continent is a bigger country and even the whole planet is a huge Organism composed of every living being and more of that.
So now I’m asking myself if we are all One and the whole planet is like a huge puzzle, to create a perfect puzzle we need that all the pieces have to be different to complete one with the others with her unique qualities and purpose in life?
So, to be all as One we need to have the courage to be all different, to develop our unique qualities and to find our personal purpose, OUR MISSION IN LIFE for a bigger good!
But is not what education, in his primitive age, teach us!
By the way, do you know that education comes from the Latin word Educare?
BLACK IMAGE 1 WITH WHITE WRITING:
educatio -onis, der. of educare: v. educare
- Educare = to draw out, lead out, march out/bring up.
Origin: Late Middle English: from Latin educat- led out, from the verb educare, related to educere lead out (see educe).
BLACK IMAGE WHITE WRITING:
“Everybody is a genius.
But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
SCENE 10 VOICE OVER + IMAGES WITH:
So, if a human society is a bigger organism composed by humans let’s supposed that a human is just an organ of this big organism. Let’s take the example of the human body and just think for a moment:
- What if all the organs inside tried to be good at digestion?
- Do you think that a brain can digest the food all by itself? Or that the kidneys can make the liver work meantime the liver try to do the lungs job?
- And all this because the body decided to train all the organs to be good at everything otherwise they are considered not smart or good enough?
- Strange image, don’t you think?
- FUNNY COLORED IMAGE: A fish is trying to climb a tree.
- GIRL VOICE:
- But do you know that if an organ doesn’t function right on a long ride all, the organism get sick?
- And that means:
- IMAGE COLAGGE: with an individual+family+town+country+planet.
- GIRL VOICE:
- Is just like a domino!
- A DOMINO IN MOTION.
BLACK IMAGES WITH WHITE WRITING AND VOICE OVER:
“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.”
“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.”
“The intuitive mind is a sacred gift, and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.”.
“Education is the key to unlocking the golden door of freedom.”
George Washington Carver
“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”